Dirt Rider’s Community section showcases dirt bike blogs and interactive discussions in our dirt bike forums. Find information about off road riding locations, racing, news, events, parts, accessories, and more.
Several things. I will give you a lst, and some may be overkill, but they are a general factory suggestion. Also, these are basic for any bike, nit just a KTM.
1. Check spokes, before and after. also the rim for spoke wallow, which will lead to the wheel being unstable.
2. Clean and oil air filter, after every ride or after 2-3 rides if not as dusty or dry.
3. Change oil every 5-15 hours, sooner on hotter rides.
4. Check air pressure in tires.
5. Wash the bike after each ride.
6. Bleed the forks before anf after each ride.
7. Lube the chain. If you are in sandy areas, use WD-40 as it allows for less sand build up, which eats chains.
8. Check your coolant before and after each ride, especially on hotter rides.
9. Go over plastic bolts and screws before and after each ride.
10. Keep an eye on your sprockets as well. I have seen riders break a tooth or two on brand new ones.
I may have missed a few, but that is a general list. I hope that helps. Post up a picture or two of your 200. I have always thought that they were pretty badass as well.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!